SOLD!! Raezers Edge Bass 12 speaker * PRICE DROP*

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
magicM

SOLD!! Raezers Edge Bass 12 speaker * PRICE DROP*

Post by magicM » 14 Nov 2017, 16:39

Raezers Edge Bass 12 speaker. This high quality speaker is a 12 inch speaker for bass. Very versatile speaker that works great with both electric and upright basses. Raezers Edge are a high-end boutique manufacturer using high quality components in their bass speakers. Beautiful wood panelling demonstrates the uniqueness and craftsmenship associated with this company. This speaker was manufactured in USA.

These are quite rare to find in Australia and is in excellent condition. The only flaws are some scuff marks on the corners at the bottom only and scuff marks on the bottom of the rubber feet. It has hardly been used and has been on less than 5 gigs. It has not left the house or the vinyl cover for a number of years. I held on to it as it is such a beautiful looking and sounding speaker and I thought I would eventually use it someday. The reality is it does not suit the small jazz gigs I am doing now or will do in the future. Also includes a vinyl cover in excellent condition.
Last edited by magicM on 26 Jan 2018, 17:20, edited 3 times in total.

magicM

Re: FS or Swap: Raezers Edge Bass 12 speaker

Post by magicM » 22 Nov 2017, 14:09

Price is negotiable so welcome to make an offer.

This is a great speaker but is unfortunately surplus to my needs so keen to see it go to someone who will use it

magicM

Re: FS or Swap: Raezers Edge Bass 12 speaker * PRICE DROP*

Post by magicM » 27 Nov 2017, 07:36

Price drop to $450. Keen to move this so price is negotiable.
Make a lovely christmas present :)

Juan Lauda

Post by Juan Lauda » 01 Dec 2017, 06:33

Texted...

magicM

Post by magicM » 11 Dec 2017, 07:17

xmas present bump

magicM

Post by magicM » 25 Jan 2018, 17:21