Markbass TTE 500 for sale - $800 with lightweight heavy duty carry case - ON HOLD

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
DeadlyErnest

Markbass TTE 500 for sale - $800 with lightweight heavy duty carry case - ON HOLD

Post by DeadlyErnest » 05 Sep 2017, 18:29

Bought this off Rocksolid.

http://ozbassforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=22056

Nothing wrong with it. I bought his GK MB800 as well to see which one I liked more and the solid state won in this case. Being a traditionally solid state user that was always likely.

TTE 500 comes with a great case, it is lightweight.

One of the valves had a 'ring' when I tapped it so I replaced that with a new JJ.

Passive tone stack with valve compressor and valve VLE. Drive the input and it starts to get the valve breakup. Use the VLE to drop the highs so you can turn up the gain to boost the lows.

The complete package gives you a valve sound while being easy to carry and more reliable.
Last edited by DeadlyErnest on 15 Nov 2017, 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
Will play for food.

DeadlyErnest

Re: Markbass TTE 500 for sale - $800 with lightweight heavy duty carry case - NEG!

Post by DeadlyErnest » 25 Oct 2017, 09:13

Keen to sell. Make me an offer
Will play for food.

DeadlyErnest

Re: Markbass TTE 500 for sale - $800 with lightweight heavy duty carry case - NEG!

Post by DeadlyErnest » 08 Nov 2017, 14:58

Bump!
Will play for food.

Rocksolid

Post by Rocksolid » 08 Nov 2017, 15:28

This was mine guys. As I've said elsewhere, I have purged 3 amps this year and of all of them, this is the one I miss.

Get on a cracking Amp guys.

Had I not been desperate to try a B|Amp, this would have stayed.
Gear:Fender I QSC I Bergantino I Tech 21 I Zoom l Line 6 I Aguilar I Boss I Broughton l sfx l EQD l SD I TCE l MIPRO I 1964ears

Basses:Fender I Sandberg I Musicman I Sadowsky I Warmoth l Squier

Bands:Jungle Jooce, Coke 'N' Nuts, Crossfire Hurricane

Heath

Post by Heath » 14 Nov 2017, 02:58

Hmmmm :hmm
Basses: Yamaha, Sandberg, Ibanez
Amps: Markbass, Epifani, Tc, Bergantino

http://cruzersnewcastle.wixsite.com/rock-band
https://www.musosgarage.com/reofenders

dmfs

Re: Markbass TTE 500 for sale - $800 with lightweight heavy duty carry case - ON HOLD

Post by dmfs » 15 Nov 2017, 11:10

Howdy has this been sold?