FS - Aria Pro II Integra 5 String Fretless (SOLD)

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
gafman

FS - Aria Pro II Integra 5 String Fretless (SOLD)

Post by gafman » 01 May 2018, 23:42

Up for sale is my Aria Pro II 5 string Fretless Integra Bass.
Made in Korea in the late 90’s.
Passive J style pickups with Seymour Duncan Basslines pickup in the bridge position.
Recently fitted with new D’Addario strings and set up.
The bass has numerous small dings and dents etc.
Bass was de-fretted prior to me taking possession of it. Fret slots are neat and appear to have been filled with a putty. Side dots have been re-done taking the conversion into consideration. The job was done that well that I believed it to be factory Fretless when I picked it up.
Prefer pick up only from Coffs Harbour NSW.
Priced at $350 firm.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fender Jazz V (USA)
Fender Jazz '75 reissue (CIJ)
Fender Jazz '62 FL (MIJ)
MM SR4 H FL
MM SR5 Hp FL
MM Bongo 5HS
Ibanez SR1000E
Ibanez SR800
Ibanez SR800FL
Ibanez SR05