Withdrawn

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Rogdogz

Withdrawn

Post by Rogdogz » 09 Apr 2018, 14:13

Hey ozbass, up for grabs is my Musicman SUB bass, I'm assuming its a late 90s build, I haven't date checked the serial. Ill leave a photo so you can run one if you wish!

This is a USA made SUB, not a Indonesian made build.

It's been used thoroughly but taken care of, has a bit of a high fretbuzz I can't seem to eliminate around the 10/11th fret on the D string, I've tried remedying this but I think it might be a high fret or a nut issue and is beyond my experience to repair. Other than that she plays beautifully.

There is considerable wear which I'll try show in photos.

Electronics/truss rod in perfect working condition, tuning heads, etc all works greatly.

I am selling to fund a purchase on a Ray34 in my area, I'm open to offers, please no low ballers, for $550 this is an amazing budget starter bass with quality build and components, they don't make subs like this anymore! Onto the photos!

More photos upon request, leave an offer, do not have a case or bag for this baby, add $50 for shipping because I'm anal about dodgy package handling.

Rogdogz

Re: Withdrawn

Post by Rogdogz » 09 Apr 2018, 18:54

ray34 I was after got sold, so I'll be keeping this. Sorry for any I convenience

pjm

Re: Withdrawn

Post by pjm » 09 Apr 2018, 19:34

ray34's are real boat anchors
Less is more