Up for sale is my modified USA Fender Jazz bass.
- Natural gloss finish (Warmoth premium Alder body)
- 18v EMG J system with EMG BTC control system
- Rosewood Fender Jazz neck (very straight) with original hardware
- Hipshot Three string retainer to the machine head. (since picture was taken)
- Babicz full contact bridge
- Schaller strap lock posts
- Professionally setup
- Weighs in around 3.85kg
Happy to email extra images if you are interested.
This bass was my main "go to" instrument for many years. Even so, the instrument (including frets) is in excellent condition. It definitely has that warm, genuine "worn in" feel to it. It just feels great! If you are close to Qld 4655, come and have a play!
Comes with a SKB case in excellent condition as well.
Looking for around $950.00 Let me know what you think its worth to you and maybe we can talk. I'm quite realistic.
Disclaimer: The neck plate is "after market" and the bass is NOT a Custom Shop instrument.