WTB Yamaha BB NE2 , BB 5000A or 3000s

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Paisley

Re: WTB Yamaha BB NE2 , BB 5000A or 3000s

Post by Paisley » 13 Feb 2018, 10:27

Might be an idea to have a play of a BB5000A before you lay down the dollars; they're quite different to play than the NE series of BB's.
I searched high & low for one of the fretless versions & finally found one; however I tried it & just really didn't gel with it (probably the only BB I haven't!). I'm not sure what the string spacing is on the 5000, but I remember finding it annoyingly narrow.
BASSES: Spector; Fender; Yamaha; G&L; Alembic; Ibanez; Jerry Jones; Danelectro; Rickenbacker; Ergo; ESP; Kraken; DeArmond.
AMPS: Acoustic; Ashdown; Ampeg; Eden; Epifani; Markbass