Withdrawn...

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
FunkyJase

Withdrawn...

Post by FunkyJase » 22 Jan 2018, 11:13

I cant believe I'm considering this already he he. I only got this bass about five months ago!
The neck on this bass is outstanding and the tonal options are out of this world but I think I should've got a Streamer LX 4 or Spector Euro LX 4. I just prefer the sound of split P Pickups I think...

So - looking for trades of a German Pro Streamer LX 4, Spector Euro LX 4, Sandberg VM4 or Sadowsky Metro P/J Hybrid etc
Would also consider cash ;-)

Anyone keen?
Purchased from The Bass Centre in Melb - Comes with a case and all the usual tools etc.
Specs:
Ovankol 3pc neck with Wenge Fret Board
Ash Body
There are steel bars embedded in the neck from the 24th fret to the 12th fret giving it amazing stability.
Twin MEC humbuckers (switchable series/single coil/parallel) and active 2 band MEC preamp. Brilliant tonal versatility whilst always maintaining that signature Warwick growl. Warwick 2 piece bridge, adjust a nut system....

Funkyjase@gmail.com

"If only you could have seen what I've seen with your eyes"
Roy Batty

57RI P Bass, Fretless PJ Bass, Frankenbass PJ, Fender Jazz Am Deluxe & 75' Fender Jazz Rip Off.

Markbass Big Bang, GK MB500, GB NeoX 212T, Eden EX112, Lab Sys 212