Sold: Sire V7 Marcus Miller 5str NT - Immaculate condition

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
exebelt

Sold: Sire V7 Marcus Miller 5str NT - Immaculate condition

Post by exebelt » 23 Nov 2017, 15:47

Hi, this bass is in immaculate condition and only been played for a small number of hours and in the studio once.
Plenty of raving reviews of this bass on youtube etc, plays and sounds great, only selling because I cant justify it not being played, only using 4 string Stingray atm, and funds are tight.
$850
Located inner NE Melbourne

Last edited by exebelt on 12 Dec 2017, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.

TAL

Re: FS: Sire V7 Marcus Miller 5str NT - Immaculate condition

Post by TAL » 23 Nov 2017, 15:56

Believe the hype these are good. I often think i should order another one and try the M7.

sic608

Re: FS: Sire V7 Marcus Miller 5str NT - Immaculate condition

Post by sic608 » 23 Nov 2017, 19:13

Arrr man. Really wanna grab one of these... if it were a 4 string and closer too home :(
Einstein was onced asked, "How does it feel to be the smartest man alive?" To which he repiled, "I dont know, you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla"