FS: Australian Custom Built Richards P Bass with HSC

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
veebass

Re: FS: Australian Custom Built Richards P Bass with HSC

Post by veebass » 29 Jul 2016, 18:08

Lukaas3 wrote:you know your bass family is impressive when that one isn't interesting enough for a GTG!
Thanks. Yes, I suppose it is- I have a couple of exceptional split coil P Basses- a 73 and an 82 Fullerton 57 RI- they are both great P Basses. Unfortunately, this bass doesn't get much love from me- hence it is for sale.
Also I am really loving my TBirds, G3 and ES 335 Bass at present. I took the 73 P out for a run last night ( I have had it dropped tuned for the originals gig I have been doing and haven't used it for "normal" stuff for a while) and actually felt it was a bit wanting for the first few songs, after running the Gibsons/ Greco recently. It wasn't- it just felt that way to me.
Happiness is .......a Telebass and 500W.

veebass

Post by veebass » 10 Aug 2016, 17:31

Bump after it's trip to Sydney.

veebass

Post by veebass » 17 Aug 2016, 06:44

Bump- price negotiable to some extent.

PilbaraBass

Post by PilbaraBass » 17 Aug 2016, 10:40

veebass wrote:
Petebass wrote:I don't remember seeing this bass at the Brisbane GTG. Was it there, hiding amongst your formidable arsenal? I would have asked for a play of I'd noticed it. I've been fascinated with the idea of basses with two split P Pickups ever since the Fender Blacktops came out.... And this is much nicer than those!
I don't think I took it, Pete.
That's because if you took all of your basses, there'd be no room for the rest of ours... :lol:
'98 Carvin AC40, '07 Squier JDAV, '91 P-bass, '96 Ibanez ATK300F, '15 Ibanez SR605
Kanye West wrote:My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

veebass

Post by veebass » 17 Aug 2016, 11:33

PilbaraBass wrote: That's because if you took all of your basses, there'd be no room for the rest of ours... :lol:
Very good. :)
I am learning, I only took four to Sydney. :lol:

veebass

Post by veebass » 28 Oct 2017, 04:45

Bump

veebass

Post by veebass » 10 Feb 2018, 06:15

Bump- offers?