Benedikt Lang Double Bass

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Brewbags

Benedikt Lang Double Bass

Post by Brewbags » 08 Aug 2018, 10:18

Hello OzBass community,I have recently retired from upright playing and have put MY DB up for sale it is a 1982 Mittenwald Benedikt Lang 3/4 I have owned the Bass for around 25 years and bought it through Alan Riley "God bless him"from an older lady who used it for orchestral playing, the bass has been bullet proof really well made with a nice even tone,I had the Bass valued years ago in Melbourne from Ben Pugilisi at between the 10 and 12 grand mark also recently from Richard at The Bass Shop Sydney where it has been setup and restrung ,would be a great Bass for someone playing upright wanting to step up to the next level,I am realistic about pricing and willing to negotiate somewhere in the middle ,it also comes with a high quality Japanese Sugito bow worth around $600 and a soft case,if you are interested give me a call or e-mail and I will be happy to answer any questions.Cheers Paul 0416425809
http://photobucket.com/user/yutenji/med ... o.jpg.html

Imaidan

Re: Benedikt Lang Double Bass

Post by Imaidan » 08 Aug 2018, 10:52

Hey Brew, looks like a lovely bass, but you'll need to list an asking price and the location you're selling from to post an ad here.
Good luck!
F bass BN5 (Ash/Maple), '98 Ken Smith Burner 5, Godin A5 Ultra fretless, '77 Greco P w flats, '83 Maton JB-IV fretless, USA parts Jazz, Spector Rebop 5
Puma 500, Epifani 902c
fEARful 12/6, Epifani UL1 210
Zoom B3, Copilot Cubic, EBS WahOne.

Brewbags

Re: Benedikt Lang Double Bass

Post by Brewbags » 10 Aug 2018, 10:05

Thanks mate,I am looking at around the 6 and a half mark negotiable the DB is currently in Sydney ,cheers.

Brewbags

WITHDRAWN

Post by Brewbags » 10 Aug 2018, 16:52

Have someone test-driving it next week so I think I,ll sit on it for now and see what comes of it ,cheers.