Warwick Flightcases...foam inserts?

Distributes fine bass products AUS wide via retail dealer network. Brands include Warwick, Rockbass, Seymour Duncan Basslines, EBS, Morley, Rockbag, Bullet, Core X2, Rockstand, FODERA, B-BAND, DTAR and more.
harmonyriver

Re: Warwick Flightcases...foam inserts?

Post by harmonyriver » 04 Apr 2010, 22:18

Hey Stoneboy,
how do u keep ur baby from pulling down the basses? LOL!!
I've got 2 active toddlers that go berzerk with the bass stands so have had to remove them out of harm's way!
Can't wait to get the 'baby' thumb bass for my gals!!
Just a quick enquiry to Dominant regarding these foam inserts - I have a standard Warwick hardshell and a Thumb6 - do u sell the foam inserts for the Thumb6 to stop it from shifting around in the hardshell?
1993 Ibanez SD1205PD Wenge/Padauk modified w/ EMG40DC / BTC,
2006 60th MIM P-Bass Blizzard Pearl,
?2009 Yamaha BB414 Blk
Eden Nemesis NC115

"Guitar is for the head, drums are for the chest, but bass gets you in the groin."
- Suzi Quatro

jimmy_effected

Post by jimmy_effected » 06 Apr 2010, 09:07

From what I gather mate the inserts are all the same, just over time they mould themselves to the shape of your bass. My inserts that I got when I started this thread now don't quite look like they did new...

Dominant Music

Post by Dominant Music » 14 Apr 2010, 11:21

Hey Harmonyriver,

Do you need them for a Warwick Rockcase or a Flight Case?

Dominant Music

Post by Dominant Music » 14 Apr 2010, 11:22

harmonyriver wrote:Hey Stoneboy,
how do u keep ur baby from pulling down the basses? LOL!!
I've got 2 active toddlers that go berzerk with the bass stands so have had to remove them out of harm's way!
Can't wait to get the 'baby' thumb bass for my gals!!
Just a quick enquiry to Dominant regarding these foam inserts - I have a standard Warwick hardshell and a Thumb6 - do u sell the foam inserts for the Thumb6 to stop it from shifting around in the hardshell?
Hey Harmonyriver,

Do you need them for a Warwick Rockcase or a Flight Case?

Send us a PM.

stoneboy26

Post by stoneboy26 » 14 Apr 2010, 11:49

Hey Harmony - just saw your post re: my daugher pulling down on the basses.

Thankfully she is still too little to really do any real damage and the stand with 3 basses on it is heavy enough at the moment not to tilt if she grabs one. The Warwick 5 rack she never gets a chance to get to. I keep a very close eye on her when she is near my gear, and always do my best to keep her distracted enough not to get too close.

I have actually just moved also so the room has been rearranged. Got some new photos of her playing with my gear (just added them to facebook last night) that I will post in the off-topic or misc thread tonight
-Dan-
Sandberg Basses: VM5/VS4|Eden WT800|Eden D210XST x2|Mono Cases & Straps|Loads of FX

Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/danstonebass
Personal: http://www.facebook.com/destone