Turbo Tuner Mini (Best Tuner Available): $189 + shipping

Space for non-sponsoring commercial users. Ads, announcements and promotions.
Forum rules
Threads Can Only Be Started By Supporting Members
ras1983

Turbo Tuner Mini (Best Tuner Available): $189 + shipping

Post by ras1983 » 24 Nov 2015, 07:09

The turbo tuners were surprisingly popular and sold within a few days. I can get more if anyone is interested. But I need more than 6 buyers per batch/order to make it worthwhile for me and I will be ordering the tuners in batches of 6 when I have enough buyers lined up. It takes around 1 week for the product to arrive from the USA. So let me know if you're interested in a turbo tuner ST300 mini.

This is just an all-round great tuner that is quick (with a zero-latency display), accurate (gets you within +/- 0.2 cents of the desired note - keep in mind there are 100 cents in between two adjacent frets! see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cent_(music)), and is very, very small. It also has a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Good for all-round tuning, setting intonation, and having the best on the market.

Payment will be required up front (I don't want to order a batch of 6 only to have buyers pull out/change their mind after I've copped the cost).

I have an ABN and will be sending tax receipts to buyers.

Price would be $189 + shipping to Australia.

Product Description:

The Sonic Research Turbo Tuner ST-300 mini strobe tuner (yes, it's a true strobe) is among the world's most accurate and fastest pedal tuners for acoustic/electric guitar and bass guitar. It is unbelievably small but has excellent build quality (being made from die cast aluminium) and is made in the USA. With an accuracy of +/- 0.02 cents, it is (as far as we are aware) the most accurate acoustic/electric guitar and bass guitar pedal tuner available. The Sonic Research ST-300 mini features an easy-to-read LED display, true bypass, and 12 month manufacturer's warranty from Sonic Research. The Sonic Research ST-300 mini also has a USB port for customization, and is fully programmable for alternate tunings and temperaments.

***Please note the Sonic Research Turbo Tuner ST-300 Mini does not have room for a battery compartment (the tuner is so small that a battery will not fit), so it needs to be powered by a DC power supply, which is not included. The full sized ST-300 (scheduled for release in the near future according to the manufacturer) will have a battery compartment.

Link to manufacturer's specs: https://www.turbo-tuner.com/pages/manual-st3m.htm

Thanks,

Ray