Genzler BA12-3 SLANTED Version Bass Array - New Stock.

Australia's online bass store. Ask questions to George, see his latest offerings and deals.
Dealer: Sadowsky, Euphonic Audio, Bergantino, Roscoe, Glockenklang.
GeorgeG

Genzler BA12-3 SLANTED Version Bass Array - New Stock.

Post by GeorgeG » 21 Mar 2018, 16:22

Genzler New Stock just arrived - BA12-3 Slanted Version of the very highly regarded standard BA12-3 Bass Array speakers. The slanted version further enhances all the benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA12-3 stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.

PRICE: $1340 http://www.bassgeardirect.com.au/produc ... t-speaker/

George Ganakas
Owner of Bass Gear Direct - Dealer / Importer for Bergantino Audio, Euphonic Audio, Glockenklang, Roscoe Guitars & Sadowsky Guitars
www.bassgeardirect.com.au

drbass

Re: Genzler BA12-3 SLANTED Version Bass Array - New Stock.

Post by drbass » 21 Mar 2018, 17:39

This would solve my only issue with my double BA12-3 stack: not quite enough sound to my ears (but a fair bit to my knees) on small stages because even 2 cabs are just not quite high enough. Such a great idea!!

Regards,
Michael
- Kermit 6 multi, Kermit Gaia 6 fretless, Kermit Rockmachine 5, Manta 5, Manta 5 YOLO, ("Red Baron" 5), Q 5, (Sandberg Classic S2-5), (Thumb-4)
- Genzler Magellan 800, 2 Genzler BA12-3
- EBS OctaBass, Boss MS-3, Line6 G50