BERGANTINO B-AMP - Great TALKBASS post....

Australia's online bass store. Ask questions to George, see his latest offerings and deals.
Dealer: Sadowsky, Euphonic Audio, Bergantino, Roscoe, Glockenklang.
Rocksolid

Re: BERGANTINO B-AMP - Great TALKBASS post....

Post by Rocksolid » 23 Jul 2017, 21:00

Rocksolid wrote:
06 Jul 2017, 10:00
I'm enjoying mine that's for sure. Mucking around with the memory slots and saving different OD and Distortion settings!

Now that I have the blue tooth footswitch also, it has become obvious to me that the tuner really isn't visible from very far away. In tuner mode it would be great if the firmware could be programmed to use the Mem1 and Mem2 lights as a tuner indicator, flashing on either the flat or sharp side, speeding up as you get close to on the note, and lighting both or something when on the note. Just a thought. If not that, using more black on the LCD screen to make it more visible from futher away.

Only a very minor improvement on an amp that has so much win.
Didn't get an email. Did it come from George or Bergantino directly? What does the latest firmware update change?
Gear:Fender I QSC I Bergantino I Tech 21 I Zoom l Line 6 I Aguilar I Boss I Broughton l sfx l EQD l SD I TCE l MIPRO I 1964ears

Basses:Fender I Sandberg I Musicman I Sadowsky I Warmoth l Squier

Bands:Jungle Jooce, Coke 'N' Nuts, Crossfire Hurricane

cackland

Post by cackland » 23 Jul 2017, 21:32

emailed!
Brubaker KXB Extreme 5, Lakland 5594, Sadowsky Metro MS5, Stingray 5, Yamaha TRB6P, West Fretless 5, Fender RW J, NS WAV4
Bergantino B|Amp, Epifani UL502C,
Bergantino AE212, AE112

GeorgeG

Post by GeorgeG » 24 Jul 2017, 08:38

If anyone wants the firmware update to v4.2 email us directly george@bassgeardirect.com.au and I can fwd it to you and all info on the changes.
Generally the changes with the v4.2 update are:

a) Modified compressor allowing a more gradual entry into compression action and also adjusted the attack time allowing for better performance on the low E.
b) Fan menu has an added feature to allow the amp to run warmer, keeping the fan from engaging during quieter gig settings. In Auto mode you can use the Trbl/Bright knob to choose between Norm. and Quiet mode.
c) Eliminated ducker volume between mem settings switching for more instantaneous switching.
George Ganakas
Owner of Bass Gear Direct - Dealer / Importer for Bergantino Audio, Euphonic Audio, Glockenklang, Roscoe Guitars & Sadowsky Guitars
www.bassgeardirect.com.au

Rocksolid

Post by Rocksolid » 24 Jul 2017, 08:47

A & C are excellent to see happening. Definitely don't the update now!
Gear:Fender I QSC I Bergantino I Tech 21 I Zoom l Line 6 I Aguilar I Boss I Broughton l sfx l EQD l SD I TCE l MIPRO I 1964ears

Basses:Fender I Sandberg I Musicman I Sadowsky I Warmoth l Squier

Bands:Jungle Jooce, Coke 'N' Nuts, Crossfire Hurricane