ELRICK BASS GUITARS - IN STOCK

Australia's online bass store. Ask questions to George, see his latest offerings and deals.
Dealer: Sadowsky, Euphonic Audio, Bergantino, Roscoe, Glockenklang.
GeorgeG

ELRICK BASS GUITARS - IN STOCK

Post by GeorgeG » 02 Nov 2017, 14:49

Excited to announce that Bass Gear Direct will be stocking Elrick Bass Guitars. He's are some photos of our first bunch of Elricks that have just landed and are available. All I can say is that I am blown away by the playability and tone of these instruments straight out of the case. Exceptionally built and well balanced instrument with an equally balanced sound across the frequency spectrum. The neck profile feels flat and not too thick front to back, makes very easy to play, and another feature is that all the Elricks seems to be consistently light at under the 4 Kg mark.

Rob Elrick is one of just a few true boutique manufacturers that still hand carves his USA built basses.

Elrick currently produce three series of basses: Expat Series, Gold basses, and Platinum Series.

The Expat Series are made by the finest manufacturer of musical instruments in Europe. Rob Elrick hand selects and supplies most of the wood, and the materials that are used in the manufacture of the Expat Series. The same U.S. made Hipshot hardware and Bartolini pickups / electronics used on U.S. Elrick basses are in the Expat basses. The Expat’s final manufacture, assembly and setup is sent back and done at the Elrick shop in Chicago. The Expat series also includes the Expat NJS which will satisfy those customers who want a more traditional look and feel.

The Elrick Gold Series basses and Elrick Platinum Series basses are the USA models which are totally hand carved by Rob Elrick at his shop in Chicago, U.S.A.
For more info and prices go to our website - http://www.bassgeardirect.com.au/elrick-bass-guitars/

George Ganakas
Owner of Bass Gear Direct - Dealer / Importer for Bergantino Audio, Euphonic Audio, Glockenklang, Roscoe Guitars & Sadowsky Guitars
www.bassgeardirect.com.au

bassmaniac69

Re: ELRICK BASS GUITARS - IN STOCK

Post by bassmaniac69 » 02 Nov 2017, 14:55

Awesome mate, I'm glad it worked out for you!

BazzBass

Post by BazzBass » 03 Nov 2017, 14:56

wow

hang on George while I sell my first born ...

....I might be a while since I haven't conceived yet

actually I'm still looking for an egg bearer......
Loud things: Markbass LittleMark 250, Hartke HA2500 amps, Hartke XL210 cabs
Pretty things: Fender MIA P, MIM P and J, SX J, Takamine ABG
Bands: Los Mescalitos , Distorted Tarts

Classic5

Post by Classic5 » 03 Nov 2017, 21:30

I've always liked these basses. Elrick have a great reputation. Nice one George :thumbup:
Xotic XJ-1T 5,Yamaha BB1024X, Ibanez SRF700 Fretless
Glockenklang Blue Soul, Glockenklang Double, TecAmp Puma 112 Combo
"The fact that there's a highway to Hell and only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic...."

Classic5

Post by Classic5 » 12 Nov 2017, 20:56

I really do like this one George :cool:

Gold Series, Wenge neck and fretboard, 34" 5 string, zero fret, only 3.8kg.........and very reasonable price, nice and very classy looking bass :thumbup:

What's the B string like compared to the other 35" scale Elricks that you have?

"The fact that there's a highway to Hell and only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic...."

GeorgeG

Post by GeorgeG » 18 Nov 2017, 17:01

Hey Ivan,
Sorry about the delayed reply, it's been a bit busy over the last few days. B string on this 34" Elrick compared to the 35" Elricks is great, and to be honest I feel like this one sounds even better in some ways which I'm thinking has something to do with the full Wenge neck /fingerboard compared to the maple neck / fingerboard combinations. The B string on this one really growls and is tight. I'll try and post a quick video when I have some spare time comparing this 34" scale to the 35" scales.
George Ganakas
Owner of Bass Gear Direct - Dealer / Importer for Bergantino Audio, Euphonic Audio, Glockenklang, Roscoe Guitars & Sadowsky Guitars
www.bassgeardirect.com.au

Classic5

Post by Classic5 » 18 Nov 2017, 18:41

Thanks for that George. I do know you're quite busy give all those Sire bass boxes I saw in your facebook post :cool:

Yep....this is one lovely bass. And if you say the B string on this one is just as good then I have no doubt at all that that's the case.